Lithgow City Council is now taking applications from not-for-profit organisations to fund local community projects and activities.
Example of some projects that Council may assist with include:
- Projects with a focus on educational and/or employment opportunities
- Initiatives that celebrate and support diverse communities
- Programs that focus on promoting positive health
- Events that celebrate the cultural and creative richness of our community
- Projects that balance, protect and enhance our diverse environment.
Application forms and guidelines can be obtained by visiting Council’s website at http://council.lithgow.com/financial-assistance/ or they can be picked up from Council’s Administration Centre, Lithgow Library, the Portland and Wallerawang branch libraries or by contacting Council to have one sent by post or emailed across. Applications close Monday 14 May 2018, 5pm. For further information, please call Council’s Community Development Officer, Viktoria Gulabovski on 6354 9999.