Free Voluntary Online Course on COVID-19 food safety awareness
NSW Health and NSW Food Authority are offering Food Business a free online training course relating to COVID-19 food safety awareness.
The course is free and voluntary and offers the following topics:
- COVID-19 introduction and background
- Infection, signs and symptoms
- Self-protective measures
- Protective measures for premises and personal hygiene
- Cleaning and sanitation practices
- Social distancing measures, and
- Record keeping.
The training course will take approximately 20 minutes to complete with a short 20 question quiz at the end. Once completed, a certificate will be sent to be displayed in your business window.
For local businesses interested in taking part follow the link to complete the online training https://www.foodauthority.nsw.gov.au/covid-19-awareness-food-service-training