COVID-19 awareness for food service is a free, voluntary online course.
The training has been developed for anyone working in NSW food retail and food service businesses and covers key measures recommended for COVID-19 control. Key topics addressed:
- COVID-19 Introduction and background
- Infection, signs and symptoms
- Self-protective measures
- Protective measures for premises and personal hygiene
- Cleaning and sanitation practices
- Social distancing measures
- Record keeping.
The course is self-guided and will take participants approximately 20 minutes to complete.
There is a 20 question multiple-choice quiz at the end.
A ‘COVID-19 awareness for food service’ acknowledgement certificate will be emailed to all participants who complete the quiz.