NB: There are currently no development control plans applicable to the Lithgow City Council Local Government Area following the repeal of all development control plans on 20 January 2017.
Repeal of Development Control Plans
Pursuant to Clause 22 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation 2000, Lithgow City Council hereby gives notice that the following development control plans have been repealed;
- Marrangaroo Fields Estate DCP No 1 – October 1988
- Outdooor Advertising DCP April 1997
- Off Street Carparking DCP 1997
- Rural Residential DCP No 4
- Lithgow Escarpment Protection DCP No 5 – 1992
- Industrial Development DCP No 6
- Bed and Breakfast DCP No 8- November 1993
- Poultry DCP-March 2000
- Animal Boarding and Training Establishment DCP - 2002
- ADI Limited Site DCP No 12 –November 2003
- South Bowenfels Residential DCP – February 2006
- Rylstone Shire Guidelines for Outdoor Signage DCP No 2 – November 2001
- Rylstone Shire Exempt and Complying Development DCP No 3 – 15 May 2002
- Rylstone Shire Rural Road and Access Standards
- Rylstone Shire Advertising and Notification DCP No 1 - 2003
The repeal is effective from 20 January 2017.
Further enquiries regarding this matter can be directed to Council’s Strategic Land Use Planner, Mrs Sherilyn Hanrahan.