Lithgow City Council invites public review and comment on the Draft Lithgow City Council Community Participation Plan 2019.
The Lithgow City Council Community Participation Plan is a new requirement under the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 designed to inform the community on how and when they can interact with the planning system including the making of new plans and controls as well as development assessment matters.
The Draft Lithgow City Council Community Participation Plan 2019 is on public exhibition for a twenty eight (28) day period from 27 September to 25 October 2019 and is available for viewing at the following locations:
- Council’s website: http://www.haveyoursay.lithgow.com
- Council Administration/Customer Service Centre 180 Mort St LITHGOW NSW 2790 Mon to Fri 8.15am-4.00pm;
- Lithgow Library 157 Main St LITHGOW NSW 2790 Mon to Fri 9am-6pm, Sat 9am-12pm;
- Wallerawang Library Main St WALLERAWANG NSW 2845 Tues-Wed 10am-1pm, 2pm-6pm, Thurs-Fri 2pm-6pm, Sat 9am-12pm; and
- Portland Library 65 Williwa St PORTLAND NSW 2847 Tues-Wed 10am-1pm, 2pm-6pm, Thurs-Fri 2pm -6pm, Sat 9am-12pm.
Should any person or group wish to make a submission on the document, it should be in writing and be received by 4.30pm on 25 October 2019. Submissions should be addressed to: The General Manager, Lithgow City Council, PO Box 19 LITHGOW NSW 2790, or by emailing attention General Manager at email@example.com.
Further information may be obtained by contacting Mrs Sherilyn Hanrahan or Mr Christian Matthews on 0263 549999, or firstname.lastname@example.org.