Lithgow City Council is pleased to announce that in line with the relaxation of Covid 19 restrictions, the opening hours of Portland and Wallerawang Branch Libraries will be increased from Tuesday 23 June 2020.
From Tuesday 23 June 2020 Portland and Wallerawang branch libraries will be open each Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10:00am to 1:00pm and from 2:00 pm to 5:00pm and each Friday from 2:00pm to 5:00pm.
The branch libraries will not be open on Saturday mornings until further Covid 19 relaxations are announced.
The health and safety of our customers and staff is our priority. We are asking for your support to fully comply with the NSW Health guidelines to protect everyone who visits our library service by:
- using the hand sanitiser available at the library entrance
- entering and exiting the library with respect for others
- maintaining a 1.5 metre distance between yourself and others while queuing at the desk or browsing the aisles
- minimising risk by visiting the library by yourself
- planning ahead eg searching the online library catalogue to check the availability of your items
- staying at home if you are not feeling well.
- recording your details at the entry point
Our library team is available for assistance and to meet your information request which can be emailed to Lithgow.email@example.com or phone the library on 6352 9100.