The Lithgow Oberon Landcare Association, in conjunction with Lithgow City Council, will be conducting a series of surveys and community workshops in 2019 to find out;
What do you want from Landcare?
The workshops and surveys will help to:
- Understand what people think Landcare is all about;
- Identify what people want Landcare to look like in the local area – both now and in the future;
- Provide a framework that increases volunteer participation in local Landcare activities;
- Develop Landcare priorities for the next five to ten years which are relevant to our local community; and
- Re-engage with Landcare Groups across the Lithgow & Oberon regions that create on-ground activity, participation and engagement.
The information gathered will be used to help develop Landcare Plan for the local delivery of Landcare.
To complete either an online survey or to download a printable version of the survey, please go to www.haveyoursay.lithgow.com/landcareplan
Portland: 2.00pm – 4.00pm
Tuesday 13 August
24 Cullen St, Portland NSW
Tarana: 5.30pm – 7.30pm
Wednesday 21 August
4 Mutton Falls Rd, Tarana NSW
Hampton: 5.30pm – 7.30pm
Thursday 29 August
1865 Jenolan Caves Rd, Hampton NSW
Oberon: 5.30pm – 7.30pm
Wednesday 4 September
Oberon RSL Club
Cnr Oberon & Dudley St, Oberon NSW
Lithgow: 5.30pm – 7.30pm
Tuesday 10 September
Secret Creek Café
35 Crane Rd, Lithgow NSW
Light refreshments will be provided – Please RSVP for catering – book via;
Richard Stephens – Landcare Coordinator
M: 0419 795 781
Pre-workshop information and survey also available at the Lithgow Oberon Landcare Facebook page.