Expression of Interest for Market Stall holders, for Lithgow Christmas Markets Saturday 8 December
Lithgow Christmas Markets will be held in Queen Elizabeth Park from 12pm - 7pm.
Previous Christmas Markets in Lithgow have been very well attended, both by visitors and by marketeers.
Stall space cost will be $71.50
There are a number of things we need from you before you can be completely guaranteed a space. Stall spaces will be 3mx3m and you need to be self-sufficient for stall equipment, power and lighting.
Please find below a list of documents that I will need from you.
- Copy of Public Liability Insurance Certificate of Currency for $20,000,000.
- Copy of Food Safety Supervisor Certificate if supplying food
- Acknowledgement that Food Inspection fees will apply to all Food Vendors
Inspection costs per Food Vendor are as follows:
- Low to medium temporary food stall - $48.50 (GST doesn’t apply)
- High risk temporary food stall - $72.50 (GST doesn’t apply)
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Lithgow Visitor Information Centre for more information.
Tel: 1300 760 276