Lithgow City Council invites public review and comment on the Marrangaroo Masterplan and Draft Marrangaroo Development Control Plan.
The Marrangaroo Masterplan has been prepared in order to provide an overarching vision, strong design principles and a physical plan for the Marrangaroo Urban Release Area and adjoining employment lands. This Masterplan is supported by the Draft Marrangaroo Development Control Plan, which provides a detailed guide for the future development of the area.
The Marrangaroo Masterplan and Development Control Plan documents and supporting exhibition material are on public exhibition for a twenty eight (28) day period from 10 January 2018 to 7 February 2018 and are available for viewing at the following locations:
- Council’s website: www.council.lithgow.com/marrangaroo/
- Council Administration Centre 180 Mort St LITHGOW NSW 2790 Mon to Fri 8.15am-4.00pm;
- Lithgow Library 157 Main St LITHGOW NSW 2790 Mon to Fri 9am-6pm, Sat 9am-12pm;
- Wallerawang Library Main St WALLERAWANG NSW 2845 Tues-Wed 10am-1pm, 2pm-6pm,Thurs-Fri 2pm-6pm, Sat 9am-12pm; and
- Portland Library 65 Williwa St PORTLAND NSW 2847 Tues-Wed 10am-1pm, 2pm-6pm, Thurs-Fri 2pm -6pm, Sat 9am-12pm.
Should any person or group wish to make a submission on the documents, it should be in writing and be received by 4.30pm on 7 February 2018. Submissions should be addressed to:
The General Manager,
Lithgow City Council,
PO Box 19 LITHGOW NSW 2790,
quoting reference LPMARMP15 or by emailing attention General Manager and quoting reference LPMARMP15 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information may be obtained by contacting Mrs Sherilyn Hanrahan at Council on 026354999 or email@example.com.