Pay an invoice online
To pay an invoice you have received from Council click on the “Pay Now” button on the right When entering the required information into the fields:
- Invoice number – found upper right hand side of invoice and starts with INV and then the numbers
- Debtor Name – enter the name the invoice was addressed to.
- Debtor number – Refers to debtor id and can be found on upper right hand side of invoice
Pay Rates and Water Accounts by one off online payment
To pay your rates and water accounts online via Council’s secure BPoint facility just follow these simple steps
- Have your account handy. You will need to use the reference number.
- Click on the “Pay Now” button on the right. A new payment window will open.
- Locate the reference code on your account. (as shown in image below) If you are paying Rates, do not include the first zero of the reference code.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay and select the payment method.
- When the next window opens, enter your credit card details to complete the transaction.