Public Exhibition – Planning Proposal Lithgow City Local Environmental Plan 2014 (Amendment 3) – Spot Rezoning 88 Pipers Flat Road Wallerawang
Lithgow City Council invites public review and comment on a Planning Proposal to amend Lithgow Local Environmental Plan 2014 to rezone Lot Y DP 407106, 88 Pipers Flat Road, Wallerawang from zone R5 Large Lot Residential to R2 Low Density Residential and change minimum lot size from 2ha to 800m2. This has the potential to yield about 12 new residential lots.
Objectives or intended outcomes
The proposal intends to:
- Provide additional low density residential lands through a rezoning;
- Provide access to the site via a new road located off Brays Lane (not an arterial road);
- Extend services to the site to allow for connections to water and sewer.
The Planning Proposal will apply to: Lot Y DP 407106 being 88 Pipers Flat Road.
The Planning Proposal and supporting exhibition material are on public exhibition for a twenty eight (28) day period from 2 November 2018 to 30 November 2018 and are available for viewing at the following locations:
- Council’s website: http://www.haveyoursay.lithgow.com/
- Council Administration Centre 180 Mort St LITHGOW NSW 2790 Mon to Fri 8.15am-4.00pm;
- Lithgow Library 157 Main St LITHGOW NSW 2790 Mon to Fri 9am-6pm, Sat 9am-12pm;
- Wallerawang Library Main St WALLERAWANG NSW 2845 Tues-Wed 10am-1pm, 2pm-6pm, Thurs-Fri 2pm-6pm, Sat 9am-12pm; and
- Portland Library 65 Williwa St PORTLAND NSW 2847 Tues-Wed 10am-1pm, 2pm-6pm, Thurs-Fri 2pm -6pm, Sat 9am-12pm.
Should any person or group wish to make a submission on the Planning Proposal, it should be in writing and be received by 4.30pm on 30 November 2018. Submissions should be addressed to: The General Manager, Lithgow City Council, PO Box 19 LITHGOW NSW 2790, quoting reference LLEP2014(A3) or by emailing attention General Manager and quoting reference LLEP2014(A3) at email@example.com.
Delegation for the making of Lithgow Local Environmental Plan 2014 (A3) has been issued to Lithgow City Council.
Further information may be obtained by contacting Mrs Sherilyn Hanrahan at Council on 026354999 or firstname.lastname@example.org.