The NSW/ACT Regional Achievement and Community Awards are now calling for nominations.
The Regional Achievement and Community Awards are a fantastic way to encourage and support local individuals and groups dedicated to enhancing our local community. Without the efforts of such individuals and groups our community would not be as vibrant as it is today. “These Awards help to highlight community success, so if you know of someone you feel is worthy of recognition, please take the time to nominate through this year’s Awards”, said Mayor Maree Statham.
Nominations are now open in the following categories:
- Department of Primary Industries
- Crown Reserve Trust Corporate Manager’s Award
- Crown Reserves Trust Community Trust Manager’s Award
- Prime Super
- Community of the Year Award Population under 15,000 Award
- Community of the Year Award Population over 15,000 Award
- Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
- MOA Benchmarking – Community Service in Aged Care Award
- Peabody Energy – Environment and Landcare Award
- Dobija World – Events and Tourism Award
- CRT – Agricultural Community Achiever Award
Winners will receive either $2,500 from the Commonwealth Bank or a Television Advertising Package on PRIME7. As major prize patrons, PRIME7 and The Commonwealth Bank will be presenting all winners with a magnificent trophy and all nominees will receive a Certificate of Achievement. Winners will be announced in Dubbo at the Gala Dinner Awards Presentation at the Dubbo RSL on Saturday 14 November 2015.
Nominations close on Thursday 13 August 2015. For more information or nomination forms please contact the Awards Office on 1300 735 445 or visit the website at www.awardsaustralia.com.
Working together to support, celebrate and expand the social and cultural divert of our community is part of Council’s Caring for our Community strategies in the Community Strategic Plan 2026.
Community Development Officer
Tel: 02 6354 9999
Fax: 02 6351 4259