September/October 2016 Works Program
RURAL ROADS IMPROVEMENTS
- Reconstruction of sealed section of Glen Alice Road in the Mount Marsden locality. Includes vegetation control, improved drainage and removal of old bitumen surface.
RURAL ROADS MAINTENANCE
- Gravel resealing Hartley Vale area
- Glen Alice area grading
- Turon Gates grading and resheeting
- Dark Corner grading
- Marsden Swamp Road grading and rehabilitation
- Palmers Oakey Road
- Wolgan Valley Road resheeting of unsealed section
- Jerrys Meadows Road grading and rehabilitation
- Replacement of water intake device at Farmers Creek Dam in progress.
- Plastic lining of sewer trunk main in Lithgow in progress.
- Upgrade to frontage of Lithgow completed.
- Drainage works at Lithgow Cemetery new access road.
- Williwa Creek Road improvements to drainage and grading.
- Damaged trees replaced on Great Western Highway.
- Musket Parade – Enfield Avenue Lane drainage works in progress.
- Commitment of resources to restoring storm damage particularly in regard to fallen street trees, clearing debris from level crossing and emergency grading to keep roads open.
- Upgrade to filters at Oakey Park Water Treatment Plant. One filter has been upgraded and is operating. Two other filters are in process of upgrade.
- Upgrading works to rectify drainage problems in Limestone Creek Road, Portland.
- Reinstate damaged stormwater in Cook Street following burst main.
- Upgrading works to Portland Wastewater Treatment Plant are proceeding.
- Upgrading of the 50m JM Robson Aquatic Centre Pool is nearing completion.