Lithgow City Council has completed the remaining installations of the new Abberfield Water Filling Stations. These new stations accept credit and debit card payments and are located across the LGA.
Council has completed the last of the Water station installations across Lithgow, Wallerawang, Portland, Rydal, Cullen Bullen and Glen Davis. The new Water Filling Stations accept credit and debit card payment at the station instead of utilising a prepayment at Council’s customer service. Glen Davis is the only water station that is coin operated.
The location of each water station is below:
- Glen Davis station – on the corner of Market Street and Warool Street, Glen Davis near the camping area
- Wallerawang station – Daintree Lane, Wallerawang behind Council’s depot
- Cullen Bullen station – Carson’s Siding Road/McCann Way, Cullen Bullen near tennis courts.
- Rydal station is on Sydney Road near RFS shed
- Lithgow station – Barton Street near basketball courts
- Portland station – Falnash Street between Sunny Corner Road and Green Street
Instructions on how they operate and how they can be used are on the station and on the Council website. The Water Filling Stations require a 50mm camlock style fitting or a 25mm T Tap style connection. If you experience any difficulties in using the stations please don’t hesitate to contact Council. Additional information can be found at https://council.lithgow.com/water/water-filling-stations/