Following recent public health order changes, Lithgow Library is pleased to offer the community a next day “Click & Collect” service for library items.
The “Click & Collect” service will operate Monday to Friday from Lithgow Library and Tuesday to Friday from the Portland and Wallerawang branch libraries. Items can be reserved from the online library catalogue at anytime for collection during these opening hours.
As there are limited staff working in the libraries the following steps need to be followed to access library items;
- Step 1—log in to your library account via the Catalogue link on the library webpage – or phone the library on 6352 9100.
- Step 2—reserve items you wish to borrow, or ask staff to reserve for you.
- Step 3— (No earlier than 24 hours)—contact the library on 6352 9100 to check items are ready for pick up and nominate a pick up time.
- Step 4— arrive at back door of Lithgow Library (front door of branch libraries) at nominated time, check in, ring doorbell and step back from the door.
- Step 5—staff will bring your items out to you.
Next day collect is only available for items held at your library branch. Items from other branches will take longer. You must wear a mask and check in when collecting items.
For more information on “Click & Collect” contact Lithgow Library on 6352 9100. To access the Library catalogue head to the library webpage https://library.lithgow.com/ and follow the catalogue link.