- This event has passed.
Top Tips for Writing Good Grants | Free Grant Workshop
11 May @ 7:00 am - 8:30 am
Top Tips for Writing Good Grants | FREE Grant Workshop
Wednesday, 11 May | Zig Zag Motel | 7:00AM – 8:30AM
Do you have a ‘big idea’ that will benefit the Lithgow LGA? Are you seeking funding for a project but are unsure how to find, write and apply for grants?
Join Lithgow City Council and grant writer extraordinaire Melanie Trethowan on how to pull together a strong grant application.
This one-stop workshop will help you:
- Understand the true level of work involved to write a strong grant
- Learn how to strengthen your application and ensure it matches the funding criteria
- Gain skills to write a quality funding application
- Tips to make your application stand out
- Learn about potential grant funding opportunities.
For more information and to register visit: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/top-tips-for-writing-good-grants-free-grant-workshop-tickets-324829392457