JM Robson Aquatic Centre would like to advise all patrons and parents of the updated Covid restrictions that will be in place for the coming weeks and during swimming lessons in Term 3.
Lithgow City Council continues to monitor NSW Health Guidelines and update it’s procedures and operating guidelines to align with relevant advisory bodies. As such from Monday 12 July 2021 the following restrictions will be in place:
- Only visitors in non-restricted areas will be allowed to enter the centre
- Due to restricted centre numbers, recreational swimming will be unavailable after 3:15pm Monday-Friday, with a maximum of 15 allowed on Saturday-Sunday at any one time.
- Please be advised that any swimmer from the lockdown areas will not be able to attend lessons until they are lifted. Your enrolment will be adjusted for the term.
- All patrons over 12 years must wear a mask while in the facility unless swimming.
- One parent ONLY per family.
- One family per bench at all times.
- Social distancing must be adhered to at all times.
- Please change and shower at home where possible.
- No recreational swimming will be permitted, please turn up for lessons and exit as soon as lessons are finished.
- Everyone must check in via the QR code as this will be mandatory as of Monday 12 July 2021.
- Payments by EFTPOS is preferred to reduce contact with cash and to abide by social distancing guidelines.
Council will continue to monitor NSW Health Guidelines and update it’s procedures and operating guidelines to best ensure a safe, healthy and active community.
For any further enquiries please contact the centre on 6352 9160