Proposal to enter a License Agreement
At the Ordinary Meeting of Lithgow City Council held on the 27 September 2021 Council resolved to give public notice of a proposal to enter a License Agreement for management of the Wallerawang Indoor Sports Centre. Particulars of the proposal are:
- Premises: Wallerawang Indoor Sports Centre, 31 Barton Avenue, Wallerawang (Lot 21 in 1217065)
- Licensee: Wallerawang Indoor Sports Association Inc.
- Period of license: 1 November 2022 to 31 October 2023 plus one option term of 20 years
- Purpose: the centre may be used for social, educational, cultural, recreational and sporting activities
The proposal will be on public exhibition from Tuesday 5 July 2022 until Wednesday 3 August 2022. A copy of the proposed License Agreement is available for public viewing at:
- Council’s website
- Council Administration Centre, 180 Mort Street, Lithgow, Monday to Friday from 8.15am to 4.30pm.
Any person may make a submission regarding the proposed License Agreement by 4pm on Wednesday 3 August 2022.
The submission must be in writing and sent to Lithgow City Council, PO Box 19, Lithgow NSW 2790 or by email to email@example.com and quote “Submission – proposed License Agreement with Wallerawang Indoor Sports Association Inc.”.