Small Business Support Grants
If your small business has experienced a significant decline in revenue as a result of the NSW 2019-2020 bushfires (beginning in August 2019), and it’s located within a specified Local Government Area (LGA), you may be eligible for the $10,000 small business support grant.
The application process for this grant has been simplified so eligible small businesses can access funds as quickly as possible.
The grant may be used for, but is not limited to:
- meeting standard business costs, including utilities, salaries and rent
- seeking financial advice to support the recovery of the business
- adjusting the business to be viable in the changed local context following the bushfires
- developing the business and extending business reach through marketing and communications activities, or
- improvements to make the business more resilient to future disasters.
Businesses can apply for the grant here: https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-small-business-bushfire-support-grant