Lithgow City Council is calling for financial assistance applications from not-for-profit organisations to undertake local community projects and activities.
“There are many community based not-for-profit organisations around the Lithgow area that are doing great work in their communities,” said the Mayor Maree Statham. “Council’s Financial Assistance Program offers grants of up to $3,000 to community organisations to help them with local projects and activities that demonstrate a broad community benefit.”
“I would like to remind organisations that applications for Round 1 close on 30 April 2023,” concluded the Mayor.
Examples of financial assistance requests that Council may assist with include:
- Projects that empower young people and vulnerable community members.
- Programs that retain, respect and strengthen the local community and support the unique needs of various groups across the city.
- Initiatives that celebrate and empower the multicultural community and our First Nations people.
- Programs that focus on promoting positive health, including mental health, and wellbeing at all stages of life.
- Events or initiatives that support and celebrate the cultural and creative richness of our community.
- Projects that balance, protect and enhance our diverse environment, both natural and built.
All requests for Financial Assistance must be on the official Application Form. Application forms and guidelines can be obtained by visiting Council’s website at http://council.lithgow.com/financial-assistance/ . Funding will be available from the beginning of July 2023.
Submit your application to email@example.com
Or by post to 180 Mort St Lithgow 2790.
Further information about Council’s Financial Assistance program can be obtained from Council’s Manager Community and Culture, Matthew Johnson on 6354 9999.