Lithgow City Council is calling for financial assistance applications from not-for-profit organisations to undertake local community projects and activities.
“I have seen firsthand how Council’s Financial Assistance Program has made a real difference in our community,” said the Mayor Maree Statham. “I encourage the many community and voluntary groups in our community to think about potential projects that Council can assist with.”
Council offers grants of generally up to $3,000 to community organisations to help them with local projects and activities that demonstrate a broad community benefit including:
- Projects that engage and assist young people and vulnerable community members.
- Programs that retain, respect and strengthen our community and support the unique needs of various groups across the LGA.
- Initiatives that celebrate and empower our multicultural community and our First Nations people.
- Programs that focus on promoting positive health, including mental health, and wellbeing at all stages of life.
- Events or initiatives that support and celebrate the cultural and creative richness of our community.
- Projects that balance, protect and enhance our diverse environment, both natural and built.
Applications for Round 2 close on Tuesday 31 October 2023.
All requests for Financial Assistance must be on the official Application Form. Application forms and guidelines can be obtained by visiting Council’s website at http://council.lithgow.com/financial-assistance/
Submit your application to email@example.com Or by post to 180 Mort St Lithgow 2790.
Further information about Council’s Financial Assistance program can be obtained from Council’s Manager Community and Culture, Matthew Johnson on 6354 9999.