Proposed Food Organics and Garden Organics (FOGO) kerbside bin service
At the Ordinary Meeting of Council on 31 October 2022, Council endorsed community consultation on its proposed Food Organics and Garden Organics (FOGO) kerbside bin service.
Community Consultation Period
The proposal will be on public exhibition from Monday, 20 February 2023 until Monday, 20 March 2023 (inclusive).
The FOGO Proposal is available at:
- Council’s website www.council.lithgow.com
- Council Administration Centre, 180 Mort Street, Lithgow. Open weekdays from 8.30am to 4.15pm.
- Lithgow Council library branches at Lithgow, Portland and Wallerawang
Submissions can be made by completing the FOGO Survey.
The FOGO Survey can be submitted until 4pm on Monday, 20 March 2023.
The FOGO Survey can be submitted:
- Online at this link: www.surveymonkey.com/r/FOGOSURVEY
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post to: PO Box 19, Lithgow NSW 2790
- In person to: Council Administration Centre, Lithgow NSW 180 Mort Street, Lithgow (Monday-Friday 8.30am – 4.15pm)
- By telephone: (02) 6354 9999
Answers to the FOGO Survey are anonymous.
Please contact Council on 6354 9999 if you have any questions.