Proposed License Agreement for Use of Community Land – Off Inch St
At the ordinary meeting of Council on 28 November 2022 Council resolved to place its proposed License Agreement to C.O.C. Limited on public exhibition.
Key particulars of the License Agreement are as follows:
|License Area:||Part of Lot 1 in Deposited Plan 433264 located off Inch Street, Lithgow|
|License term:||12 months commencing 1 April 2023|
|Permitted use:||Access and movement of locomotives|
|License fee:||$565.80 pa + GST|
Public Exhibition Period
The proposed Licence Agreement will be on public exhibition from Tuesday 28 February 2023 to Tuesday 28 March 2023 (inclusive).
View Proposed Lease
A copy of the proposed lease is available for viewing at:
- Council’s website www.council.lithgow.com
- Council Administration Centre, 180 Mort Street, Lithgow on weekdays from 8.15am to 4.00pm.
Anyone can make a submission regarding the proposed Licence Agreement. Submissions must be:
- in writing
- marked “Submission – proposed Licence Agreement to C.O.C. Limited”
- sent to Council’s email – firstname.lastname@example.org OR posted/delivered to Council’s Administration Building at 180 Mort Street, Lithgow
- received by Council by no later than 4pm on Wednesday 29 March 2023
Please don’t hesitate to contact Council on 6354 9999 if you have any questions.