Works Update – Footpath Program
Implementing the Lithgow Active Transport Plan
The council is commencing works to construct footpaths funded by the Get Active NSW grant. Weather permitting works will be conducted 7am and 6pm on the following dates:
- 25 Sept – 6 Oct – Cullen Bullen from the Bus Stop on Castlereagh Highway along Carsons Siding Road to McCann Way.
- 25 Sept – 6 Oct – Pindari Place, Wallerawang between Cripps Avenue and James Parade.
- 9 – 27 Oct – Barton Avenue, Wallerawang – south side of from Pipers Flat Road to Lyon Parade.
- 9 – 30 Oct – High Street Portland from 1 High St to corner High & Roxburgh Streets.
- 23 Oct – 24 Nov – Maple Crescent, Lithgow between 2 Church Street and 1 Elm Street.
- 30 Oct – 17 Nov – Hartley Valley Road, Lithgow between Mort Street and Chifley Road.
Traffic management will be in place. The council appreciates your patience during this time.