I want to
Lithgow City Council
PO Box 19,
180 Mort Street
Lithgow NSW 2790
Phone: (02) 6354 9999 or 1300 661 303
Fax:(02) 6351 4259
8.15am to 4.30pm Mon – Fri
8.30 am to 4.00pm
Please note: All after hours calls should be made to 02 6354 9999.
These calls are transferred to the Councils Security Service who will
pass the information to the responsible Council Officer.
Click here for e-services .
Click here to download the Customer Service Charter .
About the Lithgow LGA
- Three Little Pigs performance at Eskbank House Museum
13/01/2018 - 21/01/2018
- Extra Ordinary Meeting of Council
- Australia Day 2018
- Community Worm Farm and Composting Workshop
- Ordinary Meeting of Council
Public Complaints Line for Environmental Licenced Premises
Council’s complaints telephone line for the following premises which hold an Environment Protection Licence is (02) 6354 9999:
- Oakey Park Water Treatment Plant
- Lithgow Sewage Treatment Plant
- Portland Sewage Treatment Plant
- Wallerawang Sewage Treatment Plant
- Lithgow Solid Waste Facility
- Portland Garbage Depot.
This telephone line is for the purpose of receiving any complaints from members of the public in relation to the activities conducted at the premises and can be used for the reporting of sewer overflows.