I want to
PO Box 19,
180 Mort Street
Lithgow NSW 2790
Phone: (02) 6354 9999 or 1300 661 303
Fax:(02) 6351 4259
8.15am to 4.30pm Mon - Fri
8.30 am to 4.00pm
Please note: All after hours calls should be made to 02 6354 9999.
These calls are transferred to the Councils Security Service who will pass the information to the responsible Council Officer.
About the Lithgow LGA
In accordance with Section 418 (3) of the Local Government Act, 1993, Lithgow City Council advises that the Ordinary Council meeting to be on 21/11/2016 includes a presentation of the audited Financial Statements and the Auditor’s Report for the financial year ending 30/06/2016.
Our resident long-haired librarian, Bruce, will be shaving his moustache to raise money.
Guest speakers include Tim from Tough Grind barbershop, who will perform the moustache shaving, and will be on hand to discuss beard and hair related queries.
Come along and enjoy the fun. Morning tea is supplied and this event is free.
Residents are reminded that a SERVICE BY REQUEST will apply.
Residents can register via Council's website www.council.lithgow.com/waste-greenwaste/ or alternatively phone Council before 12.00pm FRIDAY 2 December 2016.
Then on Sunday night of the collection week, please place your green waste at the kerbside where you normally leave your garbage bin. Residents should ensure the following:
- Garden prunings...no longer than 2 metres, not thicker than 200mm and tied in bundles.
- Lawn clippings and leaves must be placed in a durable container, cardboard box or hessian / plastic bag.
- Weight limit of 16 kilograms for each bundle or box.
- Quantity of 1 cubic metre (about 4 wheelie bins) for each collection.
Please take a few minutes to complete the customer service questionnaire. Your comments will enable us to see how we're doing overall and find out how we can improve.
- Ordinary Meeting of Council
Public Complaints Line for Environmental Licenced Premises
Council’s complaints telephone line for the following premises which hold an Environment Protection Licence is (02) 6354 9999:
- Oakey Park Water Treatment Plant
- Lithgow Sewage Treatment Plant
- Portland Sewage Treatment Plant
- Wallerawang Sewage Treatment Plant
- Lithgow Solid Waste Facility
- Portland Garbage Depot.
This telephone line is for the purpose of receiving any complaints from members of the public in relation to the activities conducted at the premises and can be used for the reporting of sewer overflows.