I want to
Click here for more information regarding the Fit for the Future program for Local Government Reform
About the Lithgow LGA
A new question will go on this page each month with a chance to win a FREE $100 VISA Gift Voucher for the correct answer.
All entries with the correct answer will be entered into a draw and the winner will be announced on Council's webpage and Facebook.
Council wishes to advise that the second instalment of the 2015/16 rate account is due for payment by Monday 30 November 2015.
|Online||Use your bank account or credit card to make payments or schedule direct debit payments via Council’s website www.council.lithgow.com|
|Direct Debit by Instalment||Contact Council’s Customer Service for an application form for instalments to be directly debited from your account on instalment due date.|
| Mail cheques or money orders to:
Lithgow City Council
PO Box 19
Lithgow NSW 2790
|In person||180 Mort St Lithgow
Cashier Hours 8.30am to 4.00pm
|Australia Post||All outlets or phone payments 13 18 16|
|BPay||Contact your own bank and quote reference number found on rate notice|
Residents can register via Council's website www.council.lithgow.com or alternatively phone Council before 12.00pm FRIDAY 4 DECEMBER 2015.
Then on Sunday night of the collection week, please place your green waste at the kerbside where you normally leave your garbage bin. Residents should ensure the following:
• Garden Prunings – should be no longer than 2 metres, not thicker than 200mm and tied in bundles. • Lawn Clippings and leaves shall be placed in a durable container, cardboard box or hessian/plastic bag. • Each bundle or box shall be less than 16 kilograms in weight. • A maximum quantity of 1 cubic metre (about 4 wheelie bins) will apply.
The drop off location is Lithgow Council Depot, Mort Street Lithgow.
The following items will be accepted on the day;
• From your home: Solvents & household cleaners, floor care products, ammonia based cleaners, fluorescent globes & tubes.
• From your car: Batteries, motor oils & fluids.
• From the garage: Paint, pesticides, herbicides, poisons, gas bottles, fire extinguishers, pool chemicals, acids & alkalis. For further information visit www.cleanout.com.au
Season ticket prices are as follows:
• Child (5 – 16 years) $150 each
• Concession $150 each
• Adult $200 each
• Family $350 per family
10 Visit Pass
• Child (5 – 16 years) $31.50 each
• Concession $31.50 each
• Adult $49.50 each
• Season Pass $350.00 each
The summer season pass will be valid to 31 March 2016.
EAST ST LITHGOW
Lithgow Chapter No 39 Order of the Eastern Star
At the Ordinary Meeting of Council held on the 27th July 2015, Council resolved to exhibit its intention to enter into a lease with the Lithgow Chapter No 39 Order of the Eastern Star for the premises located at Part Lot 114 DP 28254 Sth Littleton Hall East St Lithgow, in the following terms:
- Lease term of 5yrs with no option
- Rent $464pa + CPI
- Public Liability Insurance of $20M, or amount as required by Council at the time of renewal of the lessee’s public liability policy.
- Lessee to meet 100% of all outgoings excluding property rates and insurances.
- The lease proposal be publicly notified for a period of twenty-eight (28) days in accordance with Section 47 and 47A of the Local Government Act and any submissions received be duly considered by Council in a further report prior to finalising any lease agreement.
- Lithgow Chapter No 39 Order of the Eastern Star to meet all Councils legal costs associated with the subject lease in accordance with Council Policy 1.1 Leases - Legal Costs
- Council’s website
- Council Administration Centre 180 Mort St LITHGOW NSW 2790 Mon to Fri 8.15am-4.30pm
Should any person or group wish to make a submission on the proposed lease, it should be in writing and be received by 4.30pm on Thursday 24th December 2015. Submissions should be addressed to The General Manager, Lithgow City Council, PO Box 19 LITHGOW NSW 2790, quoting “Draft Lease – Lithgow Chapter No 39 Order of the Eastern Star” or by emailing attention General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you require further information, please do not hesitate to contact Council's Land Use and Property Officer, Karen Luka on 63549999.
Please take a few minutes to complete the customer service questionnaire. Your comments will enable us to see how we're doing overall and find out how we can improve.