I want to
PO Box 19,
180 Mort Street
Lithgow NSW 2790
Phone: (02) 6354 9999 or 1300 661 303
Fax:(02) 6351 4259
8.15am to 4.30pm Mon - Fri
8.30 am to 4.00pm
Please note: All after hours calls should be made to 02 6354 9999.
These calls are transferred to the Councils Security Service who will pass the information to the responsible Council Officer.
About the Lithgow LGA
Use your bank account or credit card to make payments or schedule direct debit payments via Council’s website www.council.lithgow.com
Direct Debit by Instalment
Contact Council’s Customer Service for an application form for instalments to be directly debited from your account on instalment due date.
Mail cheques or money orders to:
180 Mort St Lithgow – Cashier Hours 8.30am to 4.00pm
All outlets or phone payments 13 18 16
Contact your own bank and quote reference number found on rate notice
Please Note: Registration for the Visioning Workshops has now closed.
Due to the overwhelming response for the Hartley workshop an additional workshop has been arranged to commence at 2.00 pm 11 February at Hartley Historic School Hall Mid Hartley Road Little Hartley. Limited spaces are still available for this workshop and it would be appreciated if you would like to come along to this workshop if you could please call Mrs Sherilyn Hanrahan on 02 6354 9906 or Mrs Karen Luka on 02 635499 20 to check availability.
Work has commenced on the development of a new Rural and Rural Residential Strategy. This project will be undertaken by an independent rural planning consultant, Edge Land Planning.
Council invites interested persons to attend one of the following community visioning workshops to assist in identifying the community’s vision for rural lands and the future development of rural residential living opportunities. The workshops will also assist to identify issues of concern to the community and how these may be addressed in the development of the new Strategy.
The workshops will be held at:
Rural Visioning Workshops
- Capertee Hall, Castlereagh Hwy Capertee, Tuesday 9 February 2016 6.30pm – 9.00pm
- Portland Crystal Theatre, Wolgan St Portland,Wednesday 10 February 2016 6.30pm – 9.00pm
- Hartley Historic School Hall, Mid Hartley Road Hartley Thursday 11 February 2016 6.30pm – 9.00pm
- Lithgow Civic Ballroom, Tony Luchetti Sportsground Lithgow Monday 22 February 2016 6.30pm – 9.00pm Further information can be found at council.lithgow.com/rural-lands/ or by contacting Council’s Project Manager and Strategic Land Use Planner, Mrs Sherilyn Hanrahan on 02 6354 9906.
Did you know? Around 80% of the rubbish removed each year is recyclable!!
The draft Plan may be viewed at the following locations:
- Lithgow City Council 180 Mort St Lithgow
- Lithgow Library Learning Centre 157 Main St Lithgow
- Wallerawang Library, Main St Wallerawang
- Portland Library, 67 Williwa St Portland
- Revitalisation website
- Week 1 - Wednesday 27 January to Friday 28 January 2016
- Week 2 – Tuesday 2 February to Friday 5 February 2016
Submission can be made in writing to:
Lithgow City Council
PO Box 19 Lithgow 2790
Please take a few minutes to complete the customer service questionnaire. Your comments will enable us to see how we're doing overall and find out how we can improve.
Public Complaints Line for Environmental Licenced Premises
Council’s complaints telephone line for the following premises which hold an Environment Protection Licence is (02) 6354 9999:
- Oakey Park Water Treatment Plant
- Lithgow Sewage Treatment Plant
- Portland Sewage Treatment Plant
- Wallerawang Sewage Treatment Plant
- Lithgow Solid Waste Facility
- Portland Garbage Depot.
This telephone line is for the purpose of receiving any complaints from members of the public in relation to the activities conducted at the premises and can be used for the reporting of sewer overflows.