Development Proposal – Proposed Modification to DA245/13
Development Proposal – MODDA 052/22 – Proposed modification to DA245/13 subdivision into 61 lots- Amendments of conditions & lot layout – Lot 72 DP 1282868 – Great Western Highway Bowenfels NSW 2790
Council has received the abovementioned development application from Valley View Marrangaroo Pty Ltd relating to land located near your property. The development proposed is a Modification to approved DA245/13 at Lot 72 DP 1282868 – Great Western Highway Bowenfels requesting the following:
- Modification to change the lot configuration with the addition of 4 more allotments being a subdivision of 1 Lot into 65 Lots. See attached documentation for reference:
- Current approved lot layout and
- Proposed Modification Lot Layout
- Modification to allow relocating of electricity and telecommunications and removing the additional emergency access via the level crossing at the south.
- Modification to technical requirements of sewer services and contributions.
- Modification requesting the bridge & intersection upgrades be completed prior to Subdivision Certificate release rather than prior to Construction Certificate release prior to subdivision works.
- Modification to road construction standards and technical requirements.
The application and plans are available for public inspection at Council’s Environment & Development Department, in the Council Administration Centre, 180 Mort Street, Lithgow, free of charge, during office hours for a period of 21 days until 3 February 2023.
During this period any person may inspect the plans and make a written submission on the proposal quoting Council’s file reference, Development Application No MODDA052/22. All submissions received during this period will be taken into consideration prior to Council’s determination of the application.
PRIVACY & PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION NOTICE IN RELATION TO SUBMISSIONS & OBJECTIONS
By making a submission to this plan Council may make public details of your submission, which are not of a personal nature. Should you not wish details of your submission to be disclosed you should include a clear statement to this effect in your submission. Under these circumstances Council will consider your request and may not publically release a copy.
Council will only consider the release of personal information in compliance with the General Information Public Access Act, 2009 (GIPA Act 2009).