1. Home
  2. Business
  3. Food Services
  4. Food Safety Supervisor

Food Safety Supervisor

Does your business need to have a designated Food Safety Supervisor by law? 

If your business sells ready to eat and potentially hazardous food (i.e. needs temperature control), it is likely a food safety supervisor is required for your business.

Further details can be obtained from the NSW Food Authority website or by phoning 1300 552 406.

Lithgow City Council’s Environmental Health Officers can be contacted to discuss the requirements on 6354 9999.

Food Safety Supervisors