1. Home
  2. Business
  3. Food Services
  4. Temporary Food Events

Temporary Food Events

Depending on where the temporary event is being held an Application for Development and/or Construction and/or Section 68 under Section 68 of the Local Government Act 1993 may also be required prior to commencing operation.

If food is prepared, stored or produced at a home based business you will be required to produce written evidence from your Local Council (where the premises is located) confirming your premises are suitable for the storage, preparation or production of food for sale.

The completion of the Food business at temporary events/markets registration form should be submitted to Council with the relevant fees a minimum of 2 weeks before the event.

Guidelines for food businesses at temporary events are available from the NSW Food Authority.



Guidelines for Food Businesses at Temporary Events

from NSW Food Authority