1. Home
  2. Business
  3. Food Services
  4. Food Related Complaints

Food Related Complaints

Food Borne Illnesses (FBI) should be reported to Lithgow City Council on 6354 9999.

If you think you are suffering from a Food Borne Illness please contact your doctor or report to the Emergency Department of your local Hospital immediately.

Other food related complaints can be made to the NSW Food Authority on 1300 552 406.

The following links provide useful information regarding the causes, symptoms and onset times of food poisoning.


Food Poisoning

Information on food poisoning from NSW Food Authority